California Tree Solutions Tree Service Inc. has provided exceptional, guaranteed service throughout Santa Clara County, Alameda County, Santa Cruz County, and San Mateo County. California Tree Solutions is a professional tree service company that specializes in all areas, including tree removal, tree thinning , tree pruning, fruit tree pruning, tree planting, stump grinding, bush clearing and tree disease control tree. We service residential, commercial, utility, and commercial customers and guarantee the highest standards of customer service and safety.
California Tree Solutions is fully insured and always provides the safest and most secure service possible. Our team of dedicated and professional Tree Specialists assures courteous, timely, knowledgeable service and our equipment is both modern and extremely well maintained. No project is too small or too large for us.
California Tree Solutions attention to details, combined with competitive prices and commitment to safety. We treat every job, regardless of size, as a showcase of our skill, knowledge and dedication to serve our customers.
Our customers range from residential properties to large commercial facilities. Whether you are a business or home owner you can count on California Tree Solutions to be responsible for all corporate codes and standards before any work is started. Our services include tree removal, tree thinning , tree pruning, fruit tree pruning, tree planting, stump grinding, bush clearing and tree disease control.
Tree and Stump Removal
We will consult with you and recommend the best approach for your situation. However, certain circumstances necessitate the removal of trees.
- Trees that are already dying
- Causing obstructions or trees are too close to structures
- Crowding other trees or outgrowing their surroundings
Trees require pruning to preserve their health, appearance and to prevent damage to human life and property.
- Effective control measure for black knot, fire blight, several twig blights, some cankers and dwarf mistletoe
- Allows penetration of sun and proper air circulation through tree’s canopy, making it a less favorable site for powdery mildew and better for formation of flower buds
Removes stumps below grade level without disturbing adjacent features.
- Surface root pruning is another application of stump grinders which can prevent roots from uplifting driveways, sidewalks, and foundations
Let’s build something together.
California Tree Solutions